If you’ve been wondering how to connect AirPods to LG TV, you’re not alone. It’s an ongoing struggle to find the right solution for your needs.
While there are many other devices that work with AirPods, LG is no exception. Here are the steps to connect AirPods to LG TV.
How to Connect AirPods to LG TV
- First, turn on your LG smart TV.
- Once the LG TV is powered up, go to the menu bar and choose “Settings.”
- Then, Select Advanced Settings.
- Select Sound Out from the Sound menu.
- Choose LG Sound Sync Bluetooth from the drop-down menu, then Detect.
- To pair, choose your LG device from the list.
How to Pairing AirPods to LG Smart TV
Your smart TV must support Bluetooth pairing in order to work with your AirPods. To pair them, simply tap the Bluetooth icon on the television. The device will start to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
If your AirPods are already paired, you may have to tap the option to pair them. Then, you should see a list of paired devices in the Bluetooth menu. Once paired, your headphones will start to stream audio through the TV.
- To pair AirPods with the TV, first turn on the TV’s Bluetooth settings.
- Press and hold the earbuds’ button for three seconds.
- Then double-tap them to pair.
- Alternatively, you can buy a low-cost LG TV Link device and pair your AirPods with any other device.
- First, you’ll need to turn on the LG TV
- To pair AirPods with your LG TV, first turn on your Bluetooth on your TV.
- You should be able to see a blue light blinking on your headphones.
- Once the pairing process is complete, you should see your AirPods in the TV’s Bluetooth menu.
- Select one of them, and the TV will automatically switch to the primary audio output.
- If you’re not satisfied with the connection, you can unpair it from the TV’s Bluetooth menu.
AirPods not Connecting to LG TV
The best solution is to simply purchase a 3.5mm audio cable and connect it to your TV using a Bluetooth adapter. Then, connect your AirPods to the TV using this cable. The TV should detect the AirPods and start playing audio.
If the problem still persists, try restarting your TV.
- Next, turn on Bluetooth on your television.
- After a few seconds, your headphones should appear in the list of devices.
- Press and hold the AirPods until they connect.
- You might also need to adjust the volume of the television to fix this issue.
- After a few minutes, you should be able to connect your AirPods to your LG television.
If you still don’t see your AirPods on the list, try resetting the LG TV. Its Bluetooth range is about 30 feet (10 meters) away. Turn off other Bluetooth devices.
If you have a recent model of LG TV, try updating its Firmware. The Firmware update should be able to solve the problem. If all else fails, try restarting your LG TV. In the LG TV’s settings, go to “Remote and Devices” and click the Bluetooth option, You can also use Firestick Remote to conect With Your TV.
After connect AirPods to LG TV, the TV will automatically search for the Bluetooth device. Make sure it is in pairing mode before you proceed. Once it has found the device, you can select it from the list.
When you’re satisfied with the results, your TV will switch over to the primary audio output. If your AirPods are still not connecting to your LG TV, try unplugging them from the TV.