If you’re wondering how to connect SkullCandy wireless earbuds to your mobile phone, this article will help you do so. To pair your Skullcandy wireless earbuds with your mobile device, follow the steps in the user guide
How to Pair Your Skullcandy Earbuds:
- First, turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- If you use an Android device, you should enable this feature in Settings.
- After turning on Bluetooth, the headphones should appear in the Bluetooth search results.
- To connect your headphones to your Apple device, go to the System Preferences app.
- On the Bluetooth list, click “Connect” to pair the device.
You can also use the Bluetooth settings to connect SkullCandy wireless earbuds with your mobile device. You must be at least 33 feet away from your mobile device to pair them.
If you cannot find the Bluetooth program on your phone, you may need to replace the motherboard. Once the device detects the SkullCandy earbuds, it will send them a beep indicating that they have successfully paired with your phone.
Why are my Skullcandy earbuds not pairing?
If you’re having trouble pairing your Skullcandy earbud headphones, you’ve likely tried removing them and reconnecting them to your phone, tablet, or other wireless device. However, this action will probably change the paired status on your Skullcandy earbuds.
To fix this problem, follow the steps below. To connect Skullcandy wireless headphones:
- Click on the Bluetooth button on your device and then press the middle button on your headphone.
- Then, wait a minute for the pairing process to complete.
- If the pairing process is complete, you should hear two quick beeps.
How do I pair my Skullcandy wireless earbuds for the first time?
To begin using your Skullcandy headphones, turn on your Bluetooth device. Make sure that it is in view of the headphones. Once the device is visible, select the headphones to begin the pairing process. A beep will sound and the LED will blink.
If the headphones are not pairing, you may have to reset them. To do this, hold down the Plus and Minus buttons at the same time. When the LED starts blinking, you have successfully paired your headphones.
If you are still not clear, you can read the manual, in the manual you can also find out How to charge wireless earbuds.
In order to connect SkullCandy Wireless Ear Buds to your mobile phone, first turn on your device. This device may have a separate Bluetooth button set to enable pairing.
If it is connected to another device, you can select it from the Bluetooth list. You may get a confirmation tone or notification to confirm the pairing. Your Skullcandy headphones will then be ready for pairing.