How to Connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to Phone – The Stealth 600 is a Bluetooth enabled headset with a mode button. This will allow you to change between game and chat audio modes and switch between mono and stereo audio. The headset connects to the iPhone’s headphone jack via USB.
You may need to make some adjustments on your phone to ensure the best possible audio quality. Then, you’re all set to play games! But, if you’re unsure about how to connect the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to your phone, you should check out our guide.
How to Connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to iPhone
Can Turtle Beach 600 connect to iPhone? To get the latest firmware for your headset, you must first install the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app on your phone. The app will detect your headset’s USB port and will automatically begin updating the headset’s firmware.
Then, you can assign new functions to your Stealth by using the Audio Hub app. Once the application is installed on your phone, connect the headset to the app.
To connect the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to your phone, all you need is a 3.5mm audio cable. The cable plugs into the bottom of the headset.
- The first step is to make sure you have a 3.5mm audio cable.
- The 3.5mm audio cable plugs into the bottom of the headset.
- Then, plug the other end into the corresponding headphone jack on your iPhone.
- Afterward, press the “listen” button and you will hear the audio from your Turtle Beach headset.
- To connect the headset to your iPhone, you will need to use a phone’s headphone jack.
If the connection is successful, you should be able to hear clear sound and talk with friends in no time.
Connecting Turtle Beach Headset to Android Phones
If you have an Android phone, you will have to connect the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to your phone using a 3.5mm audio cable. The cable will connect to the headset’s bottom jack. From there, you can plug your iPhone into the headset’s headphone jack.
To pair the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to your iPhone, tap the Settings button on your phone and hold down the “Bluetooth Pairing” voice prompt. Once this is done, your phone will pair with your headset and you can start playing.
How to Connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to PS4 / PS4 Pro
If you’ve purchased a Turtle Beach Stealth 600 wireless headset, but you haven’t figured out how to connect it to your phone yet, you can connect it to your PS4 via a USB port.
This way, you can control the volume of your headset without losing its wireless capability. You’ll also need a USB port on your phone. To do this, you need to download the Turtle Beach Audio Hub app on your PC.
This application will allow you to update the firmware on your headset. You can also customize the controls for your gaming experience.
Here are the steps how to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 to PS4 / PS4 Pro
- With the Headset turned off and the transmitter inserted into the console, begin this step. Press and hold the Transmitter’s Pairing Button until the Pairing LED on the Transmitter flashes quickly, then release.
- Press and hold the Headset’s Power Button until the Power LED flashes quickly (this might take 10-15 seconds), then release it.
- The LEDs on the Transmitter and Headset will stay steady for 10 seconds, indicating that pairing has been accomplished.
How to Connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to PC
If you are wondering how to connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to PC, this article will provide you with an easy and convenient step-by-step guide. First, you will need to ensure that your PC is equipped with Xbox wireless functionality. To find out if your PC is capable of using Xbox wireless, check the manufacturer’s website or PC specs. If they do, then you are good to go.
Once you’ve established that your PC has Xbox Wireless built-in, follow these steps to link your headset with the PC for use to Connect Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to PC
- Go to Settings >> Devices >> Connected Devices on your PC.
- Select the Add A Device option. The headgear will be looked for by Windows.
- Hold down the headset’s Connect button until the LED on the headset flashes quickly. The headset will be found and added by Windows.
- It’s ready to use when your Stealth 600 headset shows in the list under Other Devices.
Does the Turtle Beach 600 have Bluetooth?
The main feature of the Turtle Beach headset Stealth 600 gaming headset is the Bluetooth connectivity. It also features a USB-C charging cable and on-board rechargeable battery. Users can adjust the settings and take calls using the included remote.
This headset also features a 50mm speaker and audio EQ presets. The bass boost feature adds extra punch and is a great addition to the sound experience. However, some users have reported connectivity issues after a few months of use.
How do I connect my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 to Bluetooth?
First of all, make sure your PC has Bluetooth capabilities. You can use the ‘Settings’ menu to set your Turtle Beach Stealth 600 as the default device.
Before you connect the headset to your PC, check the PC specifications. If the volume controls do not work, you can try using the audio output of your PC to control it. You can also try to connect your Turtle-Beach Stealth 600 to your Xbox 360 or Play Station.