You may be wondering how to wear AirPods pro without hurting your ears. Here are a few ways to do so. First, you should never try to push them deep into your ears.
This can result in earwax being compacted, which is uncomfortable and can even lead to ear infections. Another mistake you might make is inserting the AirPods too far into your ear.
How to wear AirPods Pro properly
If you are wondering how to wear AirPods Pro, read this. It will show you the proper way to attach the wireless headphones. To get started, connect the AirPods Pro to your phone and follow the steps on the screen.
Read more: 10 Best Wireless Earbuds For Tragus Piercing
Once they are attached, you can use the stem to control playback, skip forward, or back, as well as turn on Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode. This article will show you how to attach the stem and start using wear AirPods Pro without hurting your ears.
- Flip the silicone tips to see whether a letter is present.
- Assemble the silicone tips such that the letter on the tips matches the vent behind the pods.
- Turn the tips in a clockwise direction until they are perfectly aligned. You should hear a click when it’s installed.
- Pull your ear backwards and then upwards to insert the AirPods Pro into your ear, Next a press-rotate-wedge motion.
- Perform the Ear Tip Fit Test once they’ve been inserted in your ear canal.
- In the list of devices, click the information button next to your AirPods.
3 Simple Tips To Wear AirPods Pro Without Hurting Your Ears
- One way to fix this problem is to use different size tips. You can get silicone tips or use makeshift silicone tips. Regardless of which type you purchase, always choose ear tips that fit properly and don’t hurt your ears. If you find that the silicone tips don’t fit properly, try a different size tip. This will ensure that they don’t slip off your ears. You’ll also receive green checkmarks when you wear AirPods Pro.
- Another solution is to use waterproof tape. Waterproof tape is a great solution if the tips are falling out. You can either cut them with a hole punch or cut them using scissors. After cutting the tape, place the pieces near the top and bottom of the earbuds. The tape should prevent them from falling out of your ears, and they should fit in your charging case without any problem. You can try this DIY solution if you don’t want to spend money on an Apple AirPods case.
- Another way to solve this problem is to alternate ear wearing. While AirPods are designed to fit deep into your ear, the shape of your tragus is not. Wearing them too deeply may cause pain and discomfort. A little experimentation can go a long way! If you don’t like it, try AirPods Pro instead. These models are more comfortable and will last longer. Just make sure you are comfortable wearing them even when wearing AirPods to sleep.
Once you’ve purchased the AirPods Pro, follow the instructions carefully to make sure they stay in place. The tiny wireless headphones are quite expensive, so you should make sure they’re properly fitted to your ears.
Read more: How to Turn on AirPods Without Case
But remember that they may fall out if you’re not wearing them properly. Here’s how to wear AirPods Pro correctly:
If you have sensitive ears, you can also try wearing your AirPods without the tips. This method may not produce satisfactory results, however. Unlike the wired headphones, AirPods Pro fit tighter and may even move around in your ear canal without tips.
To find the best solution wear AirPods Pro without hurting, you should try wearing them with the tips. Besides, they help to keep noise out of your ears, so you can focus on other things.