To pair MPOW Headphones Bluetooth, you’ll first need to enable Bluetooth on your phone. To do this, open the Settings menu on your phone and go to the “Bluetooth” setting. You’ll then see a list of Bluetooth devices.
Scroll down to the MPOW H17 and click on the “Connect” button. Your MPOW headphones should appear in this list. You can also select the device in the menu bar and follow the on-screen instructions to connect it to your phone.
If you’re wondering how to pair MPOW headphones Bluetooth with your mobile phone, here are the steps to follow.
Pairing Mpow Headphones with a Laptop
- First the device is switched on, press the multi-function button on the headphones and hold it for 3 to 6 seconds.
- Then, turn on Bluetooth on your Laptop or computer.
- In Bluetooth settings, choose Add Bluetooth or other device.
- The headphones should then appear in the Bluetooth list.
- Click on the headset from the search list to begin the pairing process.
- Enjoy the audio now that your headset is connected to your laptop.
Pairing Mpow Headphones with a smartphone
To pair your Mpow headphones with your smartphone Android or iPhone
- Set the headphones to “pair mode.” You will hear the “pairing” notification after pressing the power button for 4-7 seconds.
- Turn your smartphone’s Bluetooth on, Go to the System Settings > Bluetooth.
- From here, open your Bluetooth settings and select the Bluetooth icon from the list.
- In Bluetooth settings, choose Pair new device.
- Once you’ve pairing, you’re ready to go!
After you’ve made sure your mobile phone is connected to Bluetooth, turn on the headphones. Make sure the Bluetooth button on the headphones is on and the Bluetooth connection is confirmed. You should see a green light and a red one.
The Mpow Jaws will automatically pair with your phone and begin the pairing process. When you’re done, the headphones will be linked and ready for use. Just press the power button on the headphones.
Why are my Mpow headphones not connecting?
If your MPOW headphones do not connect to your mobile device, there may be a few reasons for this. One reason is that they are in the pairing or discovery mode. This means that the blue Bluetooth light on your phone is blinking.
If this is the case, you need to turn off Bluetooth on your phone. To reconnect your MPOW headphones, follow the steps above. Once the headphones are paired with your mobile device, you should see the blue light flash.